Tracks in the snow
OOC- It's okay, this is my attempt Big Grin

'Not much really' J'adore answered 'These two knifes, I always carry a few scarps of fabric, I pick a book or two to read when I get a chance. Various little things, ya ‘know'. J'adore had always carried a few odds and ends in his bag, he was a wolf of Spanish heritage and being true to that he was somewhat of an inventor, as most where. Nian started to drag away his half, 'U'hu' J'adore agreed with a mouthful of elk. The blood dripped slowly from the place where he was biting and he found himself having to top frequently to lick it away. Nian lead him down the obstacle free route, granted it took a little while longer, but when they had arrived at the village centre the elk, despite being in two pieces, was undamaged. J'adore plopped his half down a few feet away from the storage hut. 'Well, we managed to get it here in two pieces!' he smiled over at Nian. 'Do you think we should find Dawali? I mean I don't want to bother him, but it is a nice catch'. J'adore felt increasingly proud at the prey himself and Nian had achieved, he was sure this would feed the pack for a while.

Messages In This Thread