Tracks in the snow
[html]

How are they going to get a fridge to work without electricity? I guess burying it might work... Is it ok if I assume Nian now has a knife, so he can follow J'adore's directions? Sorry for any unintended PP.

Nian watched J'adore read from the book, curious about its contents. Even though the text of this book was pretty mundane, he still found himself fascinated by it. Books, being such mysteries to the illiterate wolf, had the potential to hold any number of secrets... He was mildly disappointed by how ordinary the text turned out to be when J'adore read it aloud, but perked up at the strange new word. "'Fridge?' What is that? Some sort of container?" He looked down at the elk carcass and pondered it. This 'fridge' would have to be a container of greater size than any boxes he was used to, if they were going to fit all of the elk into it. J'adore's chart made this task easier, though. Nian spread it out on the ground beside him so that he could reference it, then made slits in the skin and tugged it away from the meat. Putting this aside, he started to carefully follow the directions in the diagram and cut away slabs of flesh from the carcass.

<style type="text/css">
.nian-b02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd581b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nian-b02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nian-b02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nian-b02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#dbae77; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... blebg1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#772d06; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread