Tracks in the snow
OOC- Yes, we could stage the reading thread the next day and say the picked a few books up, aswell as some pencils and paper. I'll start if you like. You can post after this and then post in the new one, it will be called, 'lecture et l'écriture'.

'No, I wouldn't mind teaching you, it's easy after you learn basic words' J'adore insisted. They soon found an ideal spot not too far away and in thick deep snow. The pair stopped to relax as they had been working hard that morning. Nian mused out loud about humans writing, J'adore couldn't help replying, 'Maybe, or to spread information and stories. I often though of writing my life down, maybe when I'm older and have more time. Hopefully I'd have made something of myself by then, alpha maybe'. J'adore sighed and flicked a loose strand of his jet mane behind his ear, thinking hat he really should get it trimmed. 'Si Evian pouvait me voir maintenant' he mused glancing at his chest. It was normally a rich tan colour with a stomach of white, but the elk blood had trickled down turning the white to a brilliant scarlet. He was a hunter for the first time in a while. 'C'mon then, let's head off to Halifax!'.

Messages In This Thread