Ah Adanohedi Adasegogisdi Nigadv
[html]

I should be saving this post-attack for SoSuWriMo o.0

The approach of a fellow tribe member caught Ralla's attention, and she was further interested to see it was yet another new face. It was a small male with similar coloring to one of their past Gatlvskas, Arda. The other's tail was wagging, and in conditioned response, so did hers. He called out a greeting, and she nodded her head in response.

"Please do," she said while motioning her arm to the side, indicating he could sit on one of the log benches that stood a little away from the Great Fire. They were far enough to be respectful to its greatness, but close enough to feel its embracing warmth. "I'm always one for company. My name's Ralla, by the way. I haven't seen you around here before." How often that was occuring lately. New tribe members had seemed to pour in since winter began its awakening, but Ralla was confident in the tribe's ability to overcome and prevail the cold. "What brings you here tonight?" She was not necessarily suspicious of his sudden appearance. His scent held traces of an extended stay in their borders, and he gave off the signs of a very calm individual. Continuing with her task, she kept an easy smile on her face, always happy to be, well...happy. That initial pang of shyness hit her, wondering if he would be put off by her abnormally long limbs or if he would ignore it like many seemed to do. It was one of the few things she was overly-self-conscious of, although she was glad that no one had made any incriminating comments on them while she had journeyed and lived in Nova Scotia.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css"> .ral b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e72eb; letter-spacing:1px; } .ral .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#898c99; padding-top:500px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ral p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #4f52a6} .ral {margin:0 auto; width:374px; background-color:#1f2b55; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... /ralla.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Lou!
[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread