Ah Adanohedi Adasegogisdi Nigadv
OOC: I'm sure you'll still have posts a-plenty left come January. Smile

Grinning, Nian sat down on one of the indicated benches. "Thanks." As he sat down he stretched out his limbs, lifting his arms over his head with a small yawn. Blinking at the unexpected sound, he looked at her apologetically, swiveling his ears downward and hunching over slightly. "Oh, sorry! That wasn't directed at you... Guess I'm more tired than I expected. I spent the morning chasing after prey with J'adore. D'you know him?" It wasn't just the hunt that was making him yawn, he decided; the fire had something to do with it too. Coming into a warm area after being out in the cold could make anyone sleepy.

Leaning back, he looked at his fireside companion. She was a bit odd-looking, but he could not quite place what produced that effect. Something about her legs, maybe, or the way she carried herself... Whatever it was, it certainly came from more than just her manner, but he shrugged off the physical oddity as just some sort of regional variation. In his travels, he had seen all kinds of different wolves. Given enough time, he thought he might be able to place the source of the strangeness. Speaking up again, he began to answer the rest of her questions.

"I'm Nian. I'm pretty new, so I'm just trying to get to know everyone and everything around here." He nodded at the fire and its swirling, crackling golden flames. "This is the Great Fire, right? I keep passing it and following it home after exploring... I guess that makes you a... Ol- Oltvna Gata, right? You must be, because you're tending it. That's what you do, right?"

Messages In This Thread