Ah Adanohedi Adasegogisdi Nigadv
OOC: Sorry for shortness and any confusing sentences. It's getting late for me.

Looking at the Great Fire, Nian nodded. "You got it right the second time--I'm a Tsula Agateno." He looked over at her with a grin. "So if you ever want any messages delivered to other tribemates, I'm the wolf for the job! I can't do anything outside the borders, but I can do little errands and things. I've got an excellent memory, just... I get a little tongue-twisted sometimes." He shrugs and finishes, "Actually, my memory's best for maps and images... But I can still remember words well enough to relate them. In fact..." His ears perked up, and he looked at her attentively. "I used to be a really good storyteller myself. My mother told me all sorts of stories, and I sometimes made up my own too. I'd be more than happy to hear any stories you can tell me."

More than happy may have been a slight understatement. At the promise of stories, he felt his tiredness start to leave him, and he turned his now suddenly alert mind to the task of listening to the Otlvna Gata. Stories were one of the reasons he had sought out the AniWaya in the first place. The moment he heard of the tribe, with their humanized society and their old traditions, he had been looking forward to learning about their history. Now he had his chance, as he sat near a living conduit to the tribe's traditions, eager to hear her words.

Messages In This Thread