Ah Adanohedi Adasegogisdi Nigadv
[html]

Nian crossed his legs, watching her as she spoke. He had never heard of the Moon Tribe or the Crescent Moon Pack, but he did not doubt their existance. For the first time he noticed the symbol on her head - a crescent moon, of course. He nodded in acknowledgment of what she had said. "It sounds somewhat similar to where I'm from..." He gave a half smile and added, "Except maybe more organized."

Tilting his head thoughtfully, he continued: "I've only been in AniWaya for about a month, maybe a little more. Before that I traveled all over North America with my brothers. We come from Arizona, where there are a bunch of Mexican Wolves living in small groups. I guess pack is a little too organized-sounding... although we did get together sometimes for festivals and dances. My father led one of the groups, but, uh..." He looked down, suddenly less sure of his eagerness to tell. Despite being quite happy at this point in his life, the loss of his old life was more fresh than he liked to think. Living in the moment had always been Nian's specialty, and he felt awkward around any kind of sadness. Shifting his feet, he went on anyway. "Well, because we weren't really organized, there were all sorts of gangs looking to get power. This one wolf pushed my father out of his leadership position, and my brother said we should probably leave before he decided to make things harder on all of us. So we did, all five of us. But I'm the only one who came this far."

Nian scratched the back of his ear, trying to cover up deeper thoughts with a more carefree gesture. Only two of his brothers had settled down with other packs like Nian did. Of the other two, one had died, and the last he saw of Jero, he was running off into the desert after a dream vision the rest of them could not see. While the more optimistic part of his personality hoped that Jero was somewhere in the middle of Utah being a shaman or something and speaking with spirits, the more realistic side realized that the open desert was a bad place to be for any wolf alone.

<style type="text/css">
.nian-b02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd581b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nian-b02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nian-b02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nian-b02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#dbae77; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... blebg1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#772d06; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread