Ah Adanohedi Adasegogisdi Nigadv
[html]

Thanks for threading with me <3 Good luck in SSWM >:3

During Nian's tale, her first impression of the loosely-organized packs coming together for festivals was of a fantasy glory. She imagined many packs coming together for a joyous occasion, bedecking their area of celebration with all sorts of colors and objects of interest, all dancing and singing with a unified voice. But as Nian's tale wore on, that image faded like a pale mist in the night. The packs--what Nian called gangs--sounded more dangerous than she had first had the impression of, and Nian's way of speaking led her then to believe that the way of living was much harder than he was letting on. She leaned on her knees, listening still.

"And your brothers...?" She didn't know if he wanted to elaborate on the subject, seeing as how it was not mentioned before. Did they settle? Get lost? Die...? "I have a brother. He's older and much more stubborn than my father. He's so thick-headed, but... I wonder how he is." She smiled a pained smile, then. "I understand the need to flee a pack... When I did...I felt so cowardly. But you know, it didn't always feel like 'home' there," she said, quoting the conversation she had had with her Chief just earlier that month. "It hurts to remember what I left behind--to wonder if they miss or hate me for leaving them--but I have kin and family here." She wouldn't elaborate further of why she had left. That would only solidify in Nian's mind her own statement of her being cowardly. For a first meeting with someone, that wasn't the impression she wanted to give.

"I hope you won't feel like that, Nian." She didn't consciously want anyone to ever regret their decision to leave or leave someone behind. The last thought was morbid in her mind, but she rectified her statement, adding 'according to circumstances'. Loopholes, loopholes, loopholes... They were riddled into every statement and desire. "I hope that you always feel welcome here." She gave another of her trademark smiles before standing and gathering her tools. "I must bid you goodnight, but I hope to see you again soon." So saying, she bowed her head and turned to leave. She was tired, then, but she had enjoyed the story with Nian. His fresh enthusiasm for legends had piqued her interest, and now all she wanted from him was to become his family as well. What made a family?

Belief.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread