heaven sends and heaven takes
[html]

don't worry, college started up and I've had some trouble replying as well.

"I figured that would make sense to you." Ty replied with a smile. "Which is good, because now I feel my reasoning is at least validated by someone." He gave a soft sigh as he looked back towards the moon. "It certainly keeps my mind at ease and allows me to keep going through the day." He gave a nod to the moon before glancing at Xeris. His eyes suddenly traveled up and down her body. Though she bore some new scars, she still looked the same.

"I'm...I'm glad you're still around." Ty admitted sheepishly, his half-tail wagging lightly as he offered her a casual smile. As a friend of the family Xeris had made, he began to wonder who else of her family was around. A few minutes passed of silence as Ty eventually got to his feet and began to wander back into the darkness. It was getting late and Ty was still feeling anxious. After all, who knows who was out in the woods at this time of night? With a small smile and whip of his half-tail, he said. "Well...I'd best be going on my way, it's getting late and I'd like to get some rest, want to see how much the Valley has changed...be seein' ya Xeris."

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread