Everything changes, from memories to new faces
[html]

wc 328

Davyn realized that she had grown up in much the same environment that he had, and he was glad to have finally found a friend who shared that aspect of his life. He had never before met a wolf who had shown such pleasant manners outside of his pack, before the expulsion. He could not possibly imagine any wolf calling the woman in front of him anything rude, and he almost snarled at the thought.

As she grasped his paw, he looked down at their clasped paws and wondered if it would be a sight he would see, for ages to come. Davyn hoped that the friendship would develop into something more, perhaps. "You should never have to worry over friends, though I know that even the best of friends can cause a person to worry and stress about them." The cold air burned his lungs, reminding him of the chilly night that he had come to Phoenix Valley, and he shivered in recollection. His chest started to hurt, but Davyn couldn't identify if it was from the memory of the pain, or the pain of leaving the woman's company for even an instant, as he was so engrossed with her company.

When they reached her home, he glanced about, as if to draw the details of the area into his mind for future reference. Davyn paused a few steps from her door, looking her in the eye. "I thank you very, very much for the gift of your company, Tala." he saw the shyness flicker through her eyes, and reached out to tuck a curl away from her face. "Sleep well, milady. I hope your dreams are safe and enjoyable." With that, Davyn bowed at the waist. He rose, taking her paw, and kissed the knuckles gently before slowly turning away, reluctant to leave her company. He hoped to see her soon, and trekked to his den, happier than he had been in a VERY long time.

<style type="text/css">
.davynsnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.davynsnow .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.davynsnow p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.davynsnow {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#EAEEF9; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/i5bp0h.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 238px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread