[M] Echo me in circles.
[html]

My eyebrows smell like cheese. More specifically, sharp cheddar.

The hybrid's ears twitched, picking up a faint murmur of words. It had to be a wolf, for she found that she could understand it. Bi-coloured eyes scanned the forest around her. She was hesitant to continue on with her bath, but eventually decided on doing so. She ducked under water; squeezing her eyes shut as to not get any of the tinted water inside of them. Upon coming back up, Yuki took a few deep breaths as she tried to regain her regular pace. Ignoring the pain from her burning nostrils, she smoothed her hair back using her paws.

It was then that she saw the figure. She had never learned the name of the man that had raped her, but after just looking at him for a split moment she knew it was him. She barely hesitated before starting to walking towards him, the water slowing her movements. As the water got shallower her paws found the lake bottom, letting her speed up a bit. She squinted to try to get a better look at the white wolf, but the eye site in her blue eye was not on her side today.

Finally, she reached the shore. She was a bit aggravated with the time it had taken her to get over here, but her face held only relief. Her heart beat against her ribs as she studied the white wolf in front of her. He was smoking, again. She gave him a quick up and down, then quickly jumped on him. She wasn't quite aiming to hurt him, but to present him with more of wolfy glomp. She nuzzled at his neck and licked at his cheek. "It's you! You.. Never told me your name." The female continued on with her affectionate gestures. "You made me luperci! See? I mean, you can't see.. But look! I can actually hug you. Thank you, sir!"

<style type="text/css">
.yukiyuki1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#D7d0c6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.yukiyuki1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.yukiyuki1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yukiyuki1 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/Oa ... 1293514042); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D7d0c6; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#Ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread