[M] Echo me in circles.
[html]

Thanks Big Grin Made by Lyn, my secret santa. <3

She had never showed affection towards any one this way. Even as a pup she had rarely even licked Kuro. "He left you" Obscurities danced in her head, so many to choose from.. She tried to avoid yelling at the voices; they always knew how to respond. "Picking at your thoughts.." She did not usually fight with them, but she often whispered a few swear words mentally. "I like that name. I'm Yuki. Miyako.. Yuki Miyako." Her mood was exceptionally good and it was clearly visible, even to the blind, that she was happy to see him. "Large bodily fluid transformation. From you to me."

"You mean.. You didn't know you would turn me?" She wondered if he would have actually killed her. He had beaten her up pretty badly.. And she was quite relieved that he hadn't went all the way. She never would have met Noah. She felt her heart jerk a bit. She liked him. She knew she did.. So how come she didn't act like this towards him? "He's fragile. We don't mess with fragile things." The voice had said this before, the day she met him. It had helped her keep her distance.. For a while. But they were friends, weren't they? And so were her and Kemo, right? They had some thing.. She knew that much. "Would you have killed me?" Her voice was small again. Not aching, and hopefully not that painful to listen too.. But not quite as happy as before.

<style type="text/css">
.yukiyuki1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#D7d0c6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.yukiyuki1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.yukiyuki1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yukiyuki1 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/Oa ... 1293514042); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D7d0c6; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#Ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread