[M] Echo me in circles.
[html]

OOC:

Kemo nodded as she told him she liked his name. He rather liked his name as well, though he wasn't sure what it meant or why it was given to him. "Yuki Miyako? That's an interesting name. Foreign to my ears, that's for certain, but then again there's so many different backgrounds for the members of these lands I don't know who is actually native to this land and who isn't." It was interesting how happy this wolfess was to see him, especially considering the circumstances of their first meeting. "Large body fluid transformation? Do you mean that if my blood and now your blood comes into contact with one who's not luperci, they will become luperci as well? That's amazing!" He took another hit from the joint, blowing the smoke up and out of the female's face, though he wasn't sure if she was close enough to his face to be exposed to the smoke anyways.

"No, actually, I didn't know I would turn you. I only responded to you attacking me, though I must say it turned out to be quite a pleasurable experience, don't you agree?" He chuckled, going off into thought about the gravity of what she had told him. So he had the power to turn those who weren't luperci into luperci? That could definitely work to his advantage in the future.

Her next question caused him to lose himself in thought again, though it wasn't long before he was able to come up with an answer. "Tell you what Yuki. You got really lucky, I'll give you that. Don't try to push your luck again. If you had given me or will give me a good enough reason, then yes, I would have and will end your life like that. It's nothing personal, I'm just letting you know that, just like I would let anyone else know, friend or not. Barring you attacking me again, I don't have any plans on ending your life, so you don't have to be afraid, only careful." He said the words nonchalantly and calmly, as if he was letting her know how he preferred fish over deer or something of that nature. His mind just worked that way.

As if to make up for the words, he offered her the joint, merely holding it close to her as she was currently sitting in his lap. "Would you like some? It's nowhere near as bad as you think it is, and it's actually quite a pleasurable feeling."

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread