[M] Echo me in circles.
[html]

Will add a mature talk for talk of rape and stuff. Big Grin

"Indeed. Sounded much better coming from my mother's mouth.. Though it was always followed by a curse or beating" She gave a quiet laugh, remembering all the times that she had tried to back talk her mother. "Good times.." The beatings were painful, sure, but they had taught her a valuable lesson. They had taught her how to deal with much pain, as well as inflict it on others. In her later days, before Kina had died, she had begun to fight with her a lot. She got tired of the harsh words some times. Especially when her mother's reasons were unjustified. She could never ask why, or what she did wrong. And on the occasions where she was notified of her mistake the reason was not usually valid. "Not just blood, dear. ANY large amount of bodily fluids." She giggled a bit, remembering when Moonfyre had given her a talk just like she was now giving Kemo.

She was taken back by the blowing of smoke in her face. It smelled like sweet leaves.. Musky and intoxicating.. Alluring. "Just like the forest." It was a wonder how he found these things. Or who gave it him. "In the end, yes. But not all the scars." She looked down at his glazed over eyes, thinking about her own semi blind eye. "How frustrating it must be to not see any thing. What if you raped me and I was unattractive? Or a male?" She had never seen an unattractive wolf.. Nor a male being mated by another male. "That's probably a good thing, dear.." Indeed, she thought back. At the moment, she was not thinking about his sense of smell. He may be able to tell if it was a male, but not if it was attractive. She reached for his paw, "Here. I'll show you them." She brought his paw to her collar, allowing him to feel over the pale, fleshy skin that ran down her chest, stopping a bit above her breasts. It didn't cause her much pain anymore. Most of it came with thinking about the events that had occurred in order to cause them. She pushed aside her hair using her other hand, then allowed him to feel the scars that covered her neck. "See? There are a few more. On my lower stomach, chest, and a few on my legs. But those aren't really necessary to touch, mm?" A smile could be heard in her voice, loud and clear to any one who was listening close enough.

His response wasn't exactly what she was expecting. "Aw. Poor baby. Good thing you listened to me, huh?" She wondered what life would be like after death.. But not enough to want to experience it just yet. She had unfinished business, "I'll tell you what, Kemo. I was upset that day. But now, I promise I could take you on. Not that I wish too, of course. We have a nice friendship developing here.. Or at least I think so." Her voice was a mixture of a dangerous hiss and a quiet purr. She released another giggle, running her paw over her mane and pushing it back out of her face. Her head tilted as he offered her the some of what he was smoking. Being in such a good mood today, she placed two fingers on it, pulling it up to her lips. She breathed in, taking the smoke into her mouth. Her head felt a bit light and she gave a small cough. "Damn. Tastes like.. Sweet leaves and sex." That was the best way for her to describe it. It gave her body the tingly and warm feeling of sex, and the sweetness and fullness of the forest.

<style type="text/css">
.yukiyuki1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#D7d0c6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.yukiyuki1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.yukiyuki1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yukiyuki1 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/Oa ... 1293514042); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D7d0c6; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#Ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread