[M] Echo me in circles.
[html]

OOC: I am soooooooooo sorrry this has taken so long. I haven't been able to locate my muse at all. Feel free to beat me >.< Also if you don't like what Kemo did concerning feeling for the scars, let me know and I will change Smile

Kemo smiled darkly, though he didn't mean for it to be a positive response to a negative thing. He just merely agreed with her. "The Moon blesses and curses us with what it wills, both to strengthen and prepare us for the road ahead. It is kind, but cruel." He pondered on her statements for a bit. It was amazing what kinds of things you could go all your life without knowing, despite this example currently residing within his own mind and body. "SO what you're saying is...when I...when we had sex, we'll say, in combination with my blood mixing with yours, I made you a luperci. So I could go out right now, do it with a wolfess, and she will turn into a luperci? Just like that? Or if I mix blood with a male or female, same thing? Why wasn't I told of this?" That last question was directed at no one in particular, being rhetorical in nature.

He nodded as she agreed with him about the pleasurable experience. Indeed, that is really the only thing it could be called. It was technically the definition of rape, or at least at first it had been, but he really didn't know what to call it now. Her next question almost caused him to double over from laughter, had he not been sitting down with her in his lap. "My dear Yuki..males give off a different scent than females and their voices are much deeper than yours. It's all about sounds and scents. As for attractiveness, I admit, I have no way of sensing that much, but to be honest I have yet to meet a wolfess who isn't attractive."

He stiffened slightly when she grabbed his hand but relaxed when he realized what she was doing, allowing her to guide his hand so that he could feel the scars. His curiosity was perked when she told him about the other scars and despite what she said he smiled in response to hers as he reached down, placing his hand against her stomach and legs to feel around for the scars, thoughtfully and gently running a finger across them. "Wow, I really did a number on you didn't I? To be honest Yuki, I didn't mean for this to happen. Had you not attacked me, this might have never happened. I suppose it was for a good reason, though I don't see a need for it to happen again." He removed his finger from the scars.

The next thing she said sparked his anger back up again, but he was able to keep himself in check. "Don't push it Yuki. Let's stop this right now. We're friends, don't you agree? I have no wish to kill you at the moment, but if you wish to push the issue, by all means keep talking to me like that. I know that's not what you wanted to hear, but I'm just being blunt. There's no reason for me to kill you or harm you again, so let's just leave it at that, and let sleeping wolves lie, fair enough? I like the idea of having another friend in the darkness."

He smiled as she took the joint and really smoked it, laughing at the way she had put it. "Interesting choice of words..I have to agree with you on that. The herb is wonderful in many ways and if you are interested, I can supply you with as much as you want. I only ask some sort of payment in return, as this stuff isn't exactly a cake walk to get. My dealer is in a pack that doesn't like me much, so I essentially risk my life and have to locate them at a neutral time and place." He laid his head back against the trunk of the tree, taking in the wolfess's scent. Another new friend to add to the list? He couldn't complain about that.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread