Hallehujah
[html]

Table by me

Ayita smiled nodding at her mate. She could handle waiting. The easy part would be the naming once she could think though she hoped that the rest would be as safe and perfect as this little boy. Her contractions were driving her nuts she couldn't breath during these. She felt choked and found her self having a hard time focusing. She had enjoyed being pregnant last time she was much more able to do things. "Next time I'm doing it the other way again. This is to much." She said looking at him. Oh she wished that stubborn brother of hers would come and be here but he was most likely training with her stubborn daughter.

She wasn't sure what she could do to help herself but there wasn't much. That she knew she could do. She had to start ready more of the medical books she owned mostly the written ones her grand father wrote. She had to learn more. Gasping with the strong contraction that hit her snapping her from her thoughts she nearly wanted to cry she was in such pain. She looked at vigi as she took a couple deep breaths. "I'm so sick of this pain." She said softly trying to focus. She had to have sweet safe and healthy pups.

She looked at the boy in front of her and kept her focus there he was healthy he was alive the rest would be too. She glanced at her mate, her loving mate oh life would be amazing. She had to keep focusing. She had lost track of time how long had it been since her first pup. ten or more minutes she couldn't tell she could only tell that the contractions were pushing her instincts she was like a plane on auto pilot.

Her second child slowly came into the world. Her well bread instincts taking over and she just let nature be nature. She looked at him. Cleaning her and gently moving him closer to her she was so happy that was the second squirming healthy boy. She hated the fact her body knew there was more. Though she was content to be relieved thus far they were healthy and fine. "Our second boy is alright too." She said looking up. It made her so happy to see the two alive.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread