Hallehujah
[html]

ooc text. T-T Sad face puppy dead

Ayita Catori

Ayita smiled lovingly her emotions set a blaze by the living boys. Perfect healthy it would seem. She had no fear in raising them right now her only thought was on being over with this. She loved being a mom but she hated the pain and hated the wait. Now that they were here things would be much better.

She was a women who could go through anything and then make it out ok. She looked at her lover and then to the bundles of life they had created. She hadn't felt this way with the other. Leroy was strong and kind but he did not have her heart. She had felt so bad not saying no to him. She had let it go so far. But the world works in strange ways and she could no longer live down memory lane.

She growned as a new set of life cruching contractions hit. She wanted this over. "I do believe there may be more." She said lightly through grinding teeth. She counted in her head she had to keep her mind off of what was going on. She was going to be a mother of three or more so she thought. She was thinking of names that would suit them all she hoped for a girl. Two boys and a girl she would be happy though she'd be ok with all boys. She snarled through the pain as she looked at vigi. She and he were parents they had done good with their lives.

Her heart stopped for a mear moment when she looked at the third bundle. Pulling it closer she smiled for just a moment as she fell to pieces. Half cleaned and dead. She looked at the girl. She looked so much like ayita. She would have been her second chance. She ffelt as though raising girls was not what she was ment to do. Her heart sank as she nudged the pup she whimmpered "I'm sorry" She couldn't even look at Vigi. She had nearly lost amaranth when she was born and this girl did not even have a breath of life in her. She was dead. Vigi I cannot leave her nameless. She shall be our sweet Ame. Ame means heaven and she is heavenly." Ayita said through tears and sarrow.

<style>
.ayita-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.ayita-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.ayita-b02-b {width:299px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.ayita-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#bd1e09; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ayita-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... yitane.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000;}
.ayita-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.ayita-b02 {background-color:#ff9c1d; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ff9c1d; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:299px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread