So What If It's Overcast?
[html]

It's fine :3 I appreciate the post-time Tongue If you need to, you can pp in your next post that she threw down the rope for J'adore, or didn't; depending if he needs it ^w^

Ralla peered from over the branch she was perched on when she saw the tan figure come closer. She was not up terribly high, but it was certainly high enough to a) make sure no scavengers ever scaled the trunk to reach her hut and b) high enough to break her neck. "Winter deadline," she called down while cupping her hand to her mouth, interested in the wolf approaching. "Hold on, I'm coming down." So said, she dropped from her branch to land with a loud 'thunk' on the platform of her already built living hut. Placing the axe down, she made that last leap to the ground, dropping a few feet away from the new wolf. One leap; bad idea. Two leaps; so long as I look where I'm landing...

"And who're you, stranger?" she asked before her nose twitched, recognizing some scents that clung to the male. Among them was burnt wood, tinder, and ash. Well, he's either been near the Great Fire or making one. Then, the residual, stale scent of horses. Liliana's stables? When he addressed her, her ears perked up and she was actually surprised. "Your boss? You're a Gata Hineyu then?" She had heard and noticed the activity of yet another recreuitee, but had not met the culprit. Rather than ponder it, Ralla greeted him warmly. "Nice to meet you, then. Concerning your help..." She looked up the pathetically started foundation and sighed. "While I would appreciate your assistance, I can't take another tribe member away from their duties these days. I could only accept if you found yourself completely done with your real duties. Then again... Most of them have seemed almost indefinatly done lately," she mused out loud. "Besides all that, why don't you come up? It's warmer in the hut." Beckoning, she began to claw her way up the trunk, vaulting herself to the wooden platform that had faithfully supported her home since she had built it. "If you need, I could throw down a rope." She reminded herself that not every wolf or canine could or liked to climb. But it was warmer in the hut, even with her thick winter coat.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread