So What If It's Overcast?
The white female peered over the branch. 'Oh, cool!' J'adore nodded along. The female jumped down in two bonds, landing a few feet away from him, 'J'adore Austral' he said smiling a looking up at the tree, 'Impressive abode you have there' he murmered audiubly. Ralla ecknowledged his comment about being his boss, and replied with the statment that he was a Gata Hineyu, 'Yes, I am' he answered proudly 'Though I did manage to burn myself as a child, which is why I now keep my fur shorter, my mother had to trim it down to eradicate the burn marks' J'adore giggled at the memory, the look on his face had been priceless. She then asked about his work, I'm pretty sure I'm finished, the firewood was piled high last time I saw' J'adore said pulling the ends of his scarf to his back as Ralla mentioned an invitation into her tree hut. 'I think I'll manage' J'adore smiled as Ralla offered him a rope, 'We used to have a tree in our packlands we used to climb, but it was much smaller, thank you anyway'. He reached the wooden platform in a fraction of a second slower than Ralla, due to the fact he hadn't climber in ages. He stood up and waited for Ralla to lead the way. This hut really is nice J'adore thought as he scanned his surroundings.

Messages In This Thread