So What If It's Overcast?
OOC- I copy and paste you description of Ralla's hut tree thing, and edited it from J's view.

J'adore nodded 'Nian, yes, I've been teaching him to read and write'. J'adore walked through the door behind Ralla, as he glanced around the place he saw that it wasn't a flashy house, it was quite and fitting for the fact it was high up in a tree. It was a humble home, but it seemed comfy enough. 'You dragged this up the tree? J'adore asked, knowing the answer. It was a lot like his own hut, practical and comfy. But J'adore still held that it beat his by being in a tree, and having an, despite being not even half built, observatory. 'No, no, it's good. I don't like showy places, like humans had. Ralla set down a glass of water for him which he picked up and sipped. 'Thank you' he smiled as he set it back down. The water was cool and refreshing, just what he had needed. J'adore didn't speak for a while, only nodded, as Ralla spoke, finally speaking up when he was asked about the fire lore, 'There is no need to repay me' he paused and gave an embarresed smile, 'Not as much as I would like, I know if the fire goes out that is a tres bad thing'. J'adore was shy about his lack of knowledge about the fire lore, but he was sure he would learn wuick enough.

Messages In This Thread