So What If It's Overcast?
'I could fix it if you like? I'm not a craftsman. But the Spanish are inventors, so I've learnt' J'adore said as he did what was asked of him. It was an easy task, but the fact that such a simple act could build lifelong friendships. When she started to tell the story, he set down his rock and sat like a child and listened, asking a few questions on the way. 'You should document that, it seems a shame that only AniWayan know about it' J'adore sighed sadly. It was a truly great tale. 'I'd love to hear more!' he said enthusiastically 'But let’s finish this off'. The foundation was nearly finished and it seemed silly not to complete it. It was getting dark, but if he was needed again he would return for the light of morning. J’adore yawned slightly, but hid it from Ralla, in case she sent him home before it was complete, he really didn’t want to go despite the time, he was interested in her stories . He was also very proud of his work. His fingers were stiff from the cold and the position they had been held in for length of time he was hammering the planks, so he flexed them lazily, attempting to get the feeling back in his five thin fingers.

Messages In This Thread