So What If It's Overcast?
[html]

LATE! DX

"Really?" she asked, leaning forward. J'adore would teach her written script? "Well, I'll tell you what, J'adore; once the observatory's fully built, you can teach me how to write and I'll teach you more about our duty. If you can write while I dictate, I can learn by watching you write, and you can learn the lore as you chronicle it. How about it?" To Ralla, it seemed a brilliant idea; now that'd be killing two birds with one stone.

She let out a little laugh when he exclaimed about the taste of the fish. She hadn't really done anything special to them, but she supposed hunger was the best seasoning, after a hard day's work. She waved her hand from side to side when he apologized for taking her dinner. "No, no; it's fine! In all honesty, one of these fish would've been fine for me. I guess I got a little ahead of myself." She rubbed the back of her head in embarassment, noting that she probably could've eaten ten of the fish and never gained a pound. For some odd reason, unless it was lean muscle, Ralla had never gained a pound of extra fat that she didn't logically need. She was always running about the place and gathering wood, so she supposed that it was only reasonable that the unneeded fat was burned off... But she was happy that he had enjoyed the fish nonetheless. "And a guest shouldn't have to hunt for their own food in someone else's house. It was my pleasure, really." It made her feel a little old to be treating someone who was actually her senior in years the way she was. Even if she was his senior in rank, she was so used to being carefree that such serious undertones didn't seem to suit her much.

"Do you understand it all?" The poem was mostly repitition, but she had to make sure that J'adore knew it all because along with the translated words were the native words; the original AniWaya dialect. Does he actually know any AniWayan? It would be a shame to let the language die... So thinking, the possibility of adding AniWayan to his lessons seemed a germane thing to do. During her first days, she had been so lost with the new words and phrases used in the tribe. But now, knowing their meaning and purpose, they all seemed beautiful and graceful to Ralla's tongue. "And actually, have you learned any AniWayan?"

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css"> .ral b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e72eb; letter-spacing:1px; } .ral .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#898c99; padding-top:500px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ral p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #4f52a6} .ral {margin:0 auto; width:374px; background-color:#1f2b55; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... /ralla.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Lou!
[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread