So What If It's Overcast?
'Deal!' the Spaniard announced with a grin. His head tilited in shame and wistfulness, he, with a frown, annouced that he did not. 'No, I'm afraid I don't... I haven't been here long enough to even pick up a single words'. His eyes lifted up to Ralla and gave her a light smile. He honestly didn't know there was a language... he understood most of what Ralla had recipted. The female hospitality reminded him of his mothers, but the wolfess in front of him was less stern-friendly and more friendly-friendly. He was getting around more easily with knowing about the pack. He wasn't spiritual much, he was more open and liked to let everybody believe what they want to. He himself didn't believe in most of the religions, but he knew somehow that there was something bigger than everybody lurking around. He didn't like it some days, it felt as if someone was shadowing him and then some it was like there was a big brother type thing watching over him, making him feel safe and resting his mind. And then sometimes it disappered altogether, or at least he didn't notice it. He suppose most days it was just his mind, despite being from an logical thinking family, they were still open minded. J'adore himself was an ambassodor to his family. He was their flagship, because he was a prefect representation of them.

Messages In This Thread