Snow Prob
[html]
OOC here: XD short, to the point, and angry.

It's....too...snowy!

The frustrated one-year-old shouted through the branches of her tree, and shook off the snow on her as best she could. Wrapping her bear skin around her more tightly, she glared at the clouds that she could see snowing. I hate snow. I hate snow. I hate snow. she chanted, and shivered slightly. She really needed a roof, or a house, but she loved her tree too much to leave it.
When more snow made it's way under the skin and through her fur, soaking into it and getting her wet (not to mention agitated), Valinta gave up. I give up! she screeched and retreated to a lower branch, then hid under the skin.

Valinta Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Valinta b {font-weight:normal; color:#d38870; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Valintaooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Valinta p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Valinta {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread