Snow Prob
[html]
OOC here: -nips-
Valinta, hearing Shawchert's rather calming voice, let go of the branch and felt herself dangle by her legs, upside down. Hi. she said. Kicking her legs off of the tree, she landed in the snow. Standing up, Valinta leaned against her tree and looked at Shawchert.
As a matter of fact, something is bothering me. she said. See, this is my tree. I live in it. She gestured to a poorly written carving in the tree bark saying something like 'Vlintas Tre'. And with the coming winter, it's been snowing a lot. Tree's don't have leaves in winter, and so I'm getting snowed on.
She sat in the snow. I'm getting wet and miserable. I need a way to get the snow off of me. She looked up at her tree and saw that all the branches were now covered in the hated stuff.
I hate snow... she mumbled.

Valinta Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Valinta b {font-weight:normal; color:#d38870; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Valintaooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Valinta p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Valinta {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread