Snow Prob
[html]
OOC here: <3

Really?

Valinta's ears perked up at the thought of being able to not get snowed on. That would be a Godsend. You'll really do something about it? she asked. A small smile crept onto her face and she nodded happily. I'll help! she said. I'm a good helper! she grinned and leaned against her tree. No more snow on me or my bearskin! she whispered to herself. It's gonna be great!
Looking at Shawchert the young female resisted the urge to give him a hug as much as she could, and the urge won. Jumping up, she wrapped her arms around the much larger male and squeezed with surprising strength. Thank you thank you thank you thank you Shawchert! she squealed.
When do we start? she asked excitedly.

Valinta Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Valinta b {font-weight:normal; color:#d38870; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Valintaooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Valinta p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Valinta {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread