Snow Prob
[html]

WC: 204

It wasn’t that Shaw didn’t trust the other to do anything else, he just wanted to get everything done and over with without having to ask her the billion question game. She seemed to comply and he gave her a rather happy smile, sure that she was ok with everything he was doing or she’d say something and in no time they were able to get the walls up and started working on the roof.

I may need your help hammering too, just have to be careful up there, I don’t think I will be able to get up and be stable up there

He said sheepishly, motioning to his bulk. He would probably destroy all their work, no matter how sturdy the walls of the tree house were… well he also wanted her to be able to get some time in, though he was the craftsman here, it was her home too, and taking the glory of it all was not appealing.

Just let me know if you need help I don’t know if you can hammer, I’m unsure of your skills.

He admitted to the young woman. Feeling sheepish he didn’t realy know her skills other than the fact she could dance.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread