Snow Prob
[html]

WC:181 OOC: <3

He listened as she spoke a different language, though of course he could not understand, the only language he knew was English. He nodded as she repeated what she said in English.

I see, may I ask why you had to leave such an esteemed honorable place then?

He asked, still waiting for her to come down so they can head to the lodge for their little celebration. He watched her intently though, happy that he really was able to get to know her. she was nice after all, though a bit more naïve than many he knew, but that was ok, he would never hold such a thing against her. He started walking now, though he knew she was still there, and he was in no hurry, idling was not ever in the mans best intentions. He was sure she would follow him. Or he hoped so.

Are you coming? I’m sure you’re hungry from all that work!

He said over his shoulder, he had a smile on his face just for her and walked slowly away from the tree.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread