What?
[html]

Skye? Skye was the name of the whitish creamy colored Luperci, and she turned from her spot in the dirt where she'd been gardening and pointed to a direction behind Element. Element turned around and narrowed his eyes through the trees, but all he could see was darkness. He supposed it was a long way from here to the city, and he began to wish he hadn't wandered so far.

So Cercatori d'Arte was the name of this pack...And Skye seemed to be the co-leader? Element's first impression was dread. Perhaps she was angry with him for trespassing on the pack's territory? But she didn't seem very angry; on the flip side, she was quite tranquil, seeming to be enthralled in her gardening and just now coming out of a daze. She then began to speak about how it'd be dangerous for Element to go wandering in this weather, and Element had to admit that she was right. It was downright chilly, the cold, and the clouds above promised either windchill, rain, snow, or both. He wasn't going to go travelling in the rain and snow, so he nodded.

"Thank you," he said. "I think I will. My thin pelt isn't up for the cold weather, I'm afraid." He glanced at the garden she was picking at and cocked his head. "Don't the plants die in the winter?"

<style type="text/css"> .ele b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fa6a4; letter-spacing:1px; } .ele .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#acbebf; padding-top:300px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ele p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #3d4249} .ele {margin:0 auto; width:484px; background-color:#64707c; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... lement.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread