[P] House Troubles
[html]

WC:405 OOC: XD yeah I don’t know where this is going <3

Shaw could see that the other was feeling reprimanded though shaw didn’t want it to look that way. He was one to scold, yes, but as this house had not been occupied, he thought he would let the accident slip. He gave the young man a smile, one saying he wasn’t here to get angry in any way.

I’m glad there were no residents in there, and no, I don’t live in town, I myself could not fall asleep.

He said, watching the coyote closely, seeing he ws telling what truth he said, though Shaw was sure that the young man wouldn’t lie to him for any reason. His explanation was something that could be understood, especially in a male such as himself and Shaw never frowned upon imagination, that’s what their pack was for, instead he nodded his head for Slade to follow him and started moving away from from the house that had been hit.

I think that if you want to to play at night like that, we do have a few places that may be well enough to enjoy, without waking anyone up.

He said heading towards the fielded area not too far from the village. It was a quaint and quite a large field, where there were high grasses, when the snow wasn’t around at least, and the trees weren’t too far away either, and they could see that, even in the night that covered the lands. It was a very nice sight, one of the reasons Shawchert chose this area out of all the unclaimed areas.

Lots of running and throwing space here I think

He said with a soft chuckle, outstretching his arms to the fielded area, this was the area where all three parts of the pack united, one could see the bay from here, as well as the thick lining trees of the forest. It was a good sight, though he wished there were some kind of hill because then it would have made it look so much better.

So, tell me what was it that you were playing?

He asked looking over at Slade curious as to if the young man would tell him, and what he was to have so much fun he’d forgotten about other s at night. He was certain that here, no one would wake up, except maybe a rabbit or some other rodent, but they would not complain to them.

<style type="text/css">
.Shawfreebeez b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39675; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.Shawfreebeez-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; text-align:center;}
.Shawfreebeez p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Shawfreebeez {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebeez.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cbbe87; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Shawfreebeez-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Shawfreebeez-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #f0efe9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread