All the little pieces falling, shattered.
[html]
Yes. WC: 515

He avoided turning his face anywhere toward her. She needed to leave. Now. Her question rang in his ears. What does it look like I’m doing?! Rage roared in his mind, but he still didn’t look at her or say a word even to himself. A growled urged to leak out of his throat, but he held that in too. He was hoping if he didn’t show any emotion or any interest that she would lose concern and leave. He paused in silence for a few moments, but didn’t hear her leave or even shift. He rolled his eyes, and realized he had to face her anyway. He waited a moment for the tears to dry more before he turned toward her. Now he would let the rage out. It wasn’t her fault, but he wanted her gone and she was there. The only one there. And she wanted to know what happened, so now she’ll find out.

What am I doing?! What does it look like, Yuki?! I’m stressed. Just leave me alone!

Then the next set of questions came rolling in, and the meanest of words came to mind. Is it really any type of your business?! His hackles raised slightly, and he looked away from her hoping she would go away. He hoped she was hurt from his little explosion. Of course not. HAHAHA. What an interesting bunch of wolves you meet! The voice. He swore some days it was there only to make him angrier. The hackles rose a little more, thanks to the voice. He choked back another growl. He wasn’t sad so much anymore as he was angry that someone crashed his pity party. Yuki, no less. He wanted to attack her there on the spot, but he knew that would not be the civil thing to do. He didn’t want to hurt her physically. He just wanted her out of his face so he could continue on his mission to find Ember. But no, of course this had to be the first obstacle in his way. He kind of felt sorry for her in a way. All she wanted to do was help, and here he was avoiding every kind gesture she was throwing at him. Moonfyre inhaled deeply, and then spoke in a low overly calmed manner. It was like if she said another annoying or caring word that he would lash out.

None of your business, Yuki.

His eyes were tired with rage, and that was very visible. He didn’t want to attack her, but he thought he would if she were to say another thing. Anything. It didn’t even have to be annoying. He wasn’t as calm as his voice sounded, and in another minute he would start shaking from rage. The growl escaped his maw now loud and clear. He didn’t want to do this to her, but Ember let the monster out of the closet with this one. He stopped his growl short, and inhaled deeply. He closed his eyes and tried to find a happy place somewhere in that head of his.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread