All the little pieces falling, shattered.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.yuki b {font-weight:bold; color:#ee9e57; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.yuki p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.yuki {width:400px;border:1px solid #aa8161;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... w/yuki.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:225px;background-color:#ffe1a7;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#aa8161;}
</style>

Big Grin

Yuki looked away from him, counting the few revealed strands of grass that she could find. "Please don't say that, Moonfyre.." It hurt to hear him tell her to go away; and she hoped he didn't really mean it. Her voice was tiny, shaking. She didn't think she would cry. "You won't. Grow up." She listened to the voice ramble, but only picked up a few words. It helped her think of a reason why he would suddenly push her away like this again. "It won't make you any less of a man to accept my help. It'll make you a smart man. Come back with me. Stay at the castle for a few days.. We don't have to talk about it. But please Moonfyre, let me at least try help you like you helped me." Her paw reached out to touch his shoulder again, hoping to convince him.

She didn't know what she would do with him at the castle, but she would help. "You're useless." She would let him sleep in her bed.. Catch him food! "Save him? Stupid."

The growl scared her. Her ears flattened back against her head, a whine escaping her. "Let me help you! I need to repay my hero's favor, don't I?" She let out a sigh, trying to hide the fear inside her. "Just leave him alone. He doesn't want you!" She put her hands over her face, but no weeping could be heard. The 'good' voice whispered words of comfort, telling her it wasn't true. "Being upset won't help him. Calm yourself, girl.." Only one person had ever called her 'girl' regularly. It was.. It had to be the bird woman! Oh how she wished she hadn't forgotten her name. It was an strange time to finally add a name to a voice that she had been hearing for many months, but she did feel a bit better. The only disappointing thing was that her hero was still sad, and that the woman's voice hardly ever spoke above the 'evil' voices..

<style type="text/css">
.yukigift b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1ef68; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.yukigift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#f1ef68; text-align:right; }
.yukigift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.yukigift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#62615d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... u/yuki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#e4e4e3; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread