Joining
1. Character Name: Siku is my wolfs name.
2. Character Birthdate : 23 October 2009
3. Wolf or Luperci : Luperci
4. Species : 100% Arctic Wolf
5. Gender : Female
6. A secondary form of contact : famous_last_words21@hotmail.com
7. Currently played characters : This is my first character.
8. How I found 'Souls: Google!

Hot blood streaked the frozen ground, and none but the moon watched as Siku bounded across a snowy landscape she hoped would lead her to a new life. Her paws were worn from endless travelling through rough, unfamiliar terrain, but she paid no attention as her blood stained the ground that began to turn to ice as she progressed. Siku didn't know where she was going, but that didn't stop her from going as fast as she could.
The past few months of endless wandering and searching for others had begun to wear on her mind, Siku felt lonely, and craved the sound of another voice; but she was not hungry for anything else. A talented hunter, the white wolf's paws were not only streaked with her blood, but those of her prey on her journey. Her lean body showed signs of being well fed, it was clear she was healthy aside from her raw paws.

Slowing down, Siku stopped and sat on her haunches to sniff the air. Her dark nose lifted to the frosty nights wind to search for the distinct smell of other wolves. It was there, faint. She was still on ice, and she sensed there was land not too far off. Stopping to lick her paws clean, she was grateful for the fluffy snow caressing her paws as she began to walk toward the scent. Her mother had taught her not to intrude on another's territory. No, that was asking for death, as surely as a rabbit coming across her path, begged to be hunted. So with great care the small arctic wolf crept toward the land, stopping near the edge of what she knew must be a packs land. How big this pack was, she didn't know. She only hoped she could find a place there.

The smell strong, she knew there had to be someone nearby. Siku sat down in the snow, obscuring herself from any but a sharp wolf's eye, and tipped her head to the sky as she emitted a low, lonely howl she hoped would reveal her presence without being rude or threatening. Afterwards she laid down, watching and waiting for someone to come.

Messages In This Thread