Joining
ooc: I'm very pleased to meet you, Thank you for replying. Smile

Siku could hear the hesitation in his voice, and decided he was probably not the Alpha. His gentle voice soothed her, and her tense form slowly relaxed as she lifted herself off the ground a bit, in order to explain herself with a bit more dignity. She remained lower than him, her snow white muzzle and thoughtful gaze casted to the ground. Her voice was still steady, but quieted again as she spoke with sorrow in her voice.

"I come from the Northwest. I was born into a world with my mother as my only connection to the rest of the world. I wasn't even sure what I would find, coming this way. I travel alone for I have no choice.. A few months back I lost my mother. Old enough to support myself, I set forth into the world in search of a new pack."

As if tired out by revealing so much in so little time, Siku returned to her former position, her belly brushing the ground as she crouched motionless. The cold was nothing, here. She missed sleeping in the snow drifts back north, in the middle of the strongest blizzards Siku would sleep most contently.

Messages In This Thread