Joining
[html]
ooc;; honey fails! i am so sorry for the wait!! Would you mind editing your thread title to put [Leader Needed] to get Libri's attention?

There appeared to be a slight change in her stature as he asked her about her skills. Maybe it was because she didnt wish to seem weak or anything, but his own green eyes were met with firey golden ones for just a fraction of a second. If she had held his gaze Saul knew she would have been challenging him. But it appeared her mother had taught her well when she had been present- Siku dropped her gaze just in time for the stare not to be considered rude. Not that Saul was the type to uphold every tradition and elaboration but even he knew that staring at a pack member when asking for acceptance into their pack was considered rude. Cinnamon backed ears perked as her strong voice came through and Saul smiled softly. She sure was going to be an asset. However, he remained a little shocked as she mentioned that she could read. It had become a passion of his to better the little amount of reading Skye had taught him- perhaps Siku could help him.

Saul was about to speak when her voice came through again, a little softer than before. She explained about her reading as well as the need to hone her skills whilst she was here. Saul was pretty much sold on her acceptance right there but he needed Conor here to actually accept her. Although recently promoted he was not yet able to accept a loner into Dahlia, which was a little bit of a shame right now. It was late and he was sure Conor was with Bris and Eclipse. He didnt really want to distrub him. However, he reasoned that he should make it quite, do all Conor's work for him and then the cinnamon and gold male would only have to be out here for a few moments to say hi and bye. A warm smile etched across his face as he turned back to her, thinking done.

"I have started to learn to read, but I am afraid I am a little rusty with the one lesson I had on it. Perhaps you could teach me a little more? I think you will do well in Dahlia. Unfortunately I do not yet have the power to properly accept you and I must call our leader here to do that."

His voice was smooth and liquid as he gazed down at her. She would be accepted soon and maybe for the first night he would bring her back to the Victorian house so at least, for tonight, she would have a proper roof over her head. Of course there was very little room anymore, but that was going to change very soon. Pushing thoughts of his impending house build away Saul lifted his handsome face to the sky and let loose a strong howl for Conor. He hoped the male would be here soon- Saul could feel the tired ache creeping up on him. Cinnamon backed ears twisted forward as the almost inaudible voice came from the white girl. Pity washed over him and he was tempted to sit to make this meeting less formal. But he would not be caught slacking when Conor arrived. Instead he cocked his head and looked at her for a moment.

"You'll find it Siku..."

He murmered with a small smile of encouragement. He was sure that whatever she wanted to fight for was within these borders.

word count;; 575

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread