Joining
ooc; Hello. Smile Thanks for giving me the opportunity to role play with you guys.

Siku's tail swished in acknowlegement as Saul spoke to her encouragingly. She truly hoped he was right.

'This wolf.. Saul, is certainly much kinder than I'd hoped one would be towards a wandering wolf like me.'
The achromatic wolf thought silently, as she lowered her body closer to the ground. She listened with closed eyes as Saul howled, calling his Alpha. She knew an Alpha was on the way. To judge her, to scrutinize her, to demand her respect and (hopefully) put her in her place.. A place Siku wanted in this strange land. Her small body appeared even smaller nestled in the snow that blew around them lazily. The dark night did nothing to stop her sharp eyes from noticing the two glowing violet eyes that quickly came into view. The colour startled her, and she quickly lowered her eyes. They rested on Saul's paws as she waited, slightly nervous, for the Leader to approach and speak.

Siku's ears twitched, pressed flat against her white head as the Alpha spoke. Siku could hear the gentleness in his voice as well. Everything about him screamed Leader, that chilly night. She could sense his absolute dominance over Saul. She hadn't dared look up to his eyes since she spotted him at a distance, but Siku could also sense his kind heart, which in turn caused her heart to swell with hope as she began to realize the loving nature of this pack. Perhaps she had a chance. Siku's mind spun with confusion as she wondered what she was to do. She knew the Alpha's words were meant for Saul, and she panicked momentarily as she scrambled to decide how to react. She simply lowered herself even farther, melting the thick snow as she stared from Saul's paws to her own beneath her. She would allow Saul to explain her presence, perhaps the Alpha would grant her permission to speak for herself once he knew why little Siku was so close to his territory.

Messages In This Thread