Joining
ooc; Thank you! I was beginning to worry, but now I am very relieved! This is the start of a new life for Siku. <3

Siku's heart hammered in her ribcage as the Alpha spoke to her, and her tiny white body nearly trembled with emotion as he granted her a place among his own. Hearing his soft voice welcome her into Dahlia de Mai, the little wolf suddenly lost a weight on her shoulders and heart that she hadn't known she'd bared. It seemed unreal, the prospect of finding a home. Siku's golden eyes finally lifted to peer at her new found Alpha, her black ringed eyes like a window into her soul. Her gaze rested on Conor's own eyes for a moment; filled with curiosity, respect, and a deep gratitude for his kindness. He had just saved her life, she was sure of it. If not, he had just given her one. One filled to the brim with so much possibility and opportunity, it made her head spin as she wondering what sort of life she was going to have now. As her Alpha mentioned responsibility, her heart beat faster. Siku planned to do nothing less than impress every one of the wolves she was about to meet. Loyalty was a strong instinct, one that was embedded in the make up of each and every wolf. Siku was no exception, and she couldn't help but smile at the idea of having a pack to fight for and protect. As her lips drew back slightly into a soft smile, one sharp fang was exposed. The other was nearly invisible, broken to two thirds of its original size. Remembering her broken tooth only made her grin wider. She found the imbalance between her two most important teeth very amusing. It hadn't effected her hunting, and she decided it had portrayed the nature of a most happily imperfect soul. Siku glanced past Conor and Saul, curiously checking out the territory that would soon her her home.

"I am most confident in my decision to become a part of Dahlia de Mai. I believe, as time progresses, you will come to find that accepting me into your pack will be something you will never regret."

Siku smiled again as she spoke. Clearly, now that he had officially welcomed her, she had relaxed quite a bit. She glanced down at her battered paws as he spoke of going back into town, and she mentally groaned at the thought of hard ground meeting her bloody feet. At the same time, her body relished the thought of finding somewhere to rest. Her travels had been harsh and non stop. However, Siku regretted nothing. It was the way her mind worked. Once she set her mind on something, she became an iron will with the determination to follow through as soon as possible. Honestly, Siku was proud of herself. Hearing Saul's name, she once more became aware of his presence. She lifted her body slightly to a sitting position, and turned her slender muzzle to him as she spoke with a gentle appreciation.

"Thank you, Saul. For coming to greet me. And about learning to read. I think we can help each other."

Siku's one full fang shined in the moons light as she grinned at him again, her smiles seemingly non stop since her heart was set at ease. With those words, she lifted her body off the thick snow, her paws aching only slightly as she padded through the snow somewhat hesitantly. This was her first few steps into Dahlia de Mai, and she hadn't the slightest clue what she was in for. All she could hope, was that the rest of Conor's pack shared the gentle kindness both the Alpha and Saul possessed. Siku stopped to wait for her new Alpha, and glanced at the ground nervously as she waited for him to pass and lead her into town. She had thought the night long so far, but it was just the beginning for her.

Messages In This Thread