Blessed By A B*tch From A B*st-rd's Seed
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.marsred b {font-weight:bold; color:#411b19; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.marsred p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.marsred {width:400px;border:1px solid #5f2b2d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... arsred.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:270px;background-color:#df5f4a;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#5f2b2d;}
</style>

ooc: beautiful posts, both of you. <3, there's a small amount of pp of orin in this post, hope you don't mind. SSWM wc: 779

The closeness of another was weird to the American, for it had been rare that one would spend too much time around Mars for an extended period of time. The only ones he knew of that were around him for a long time was Kiev, and then this one woman he met awhile back, when he was in California named Krystalle. He knew not of if Kiev or Krystalle had been around for when Bartholomew was around, but he could only guess that they were because sometimes they would be around when Mars would wake up, and when Mars woke up, he normally woke up in the middle or towards the end of Bartholomew's escapades. He remembered the first time he met Krystalle. She actually scared him the first time because she was just staring at him the moment he opened his eyes, she was just staring right there into his blue eyes with her big pink ones. Orin's pink tail and hair reminded Mars very much of the pink eyed woman who was fascinated by the bi-polar man. Mars let his mind wander back onto the road and where he was going because of the fact that the woman would have started to tell him information that he would need to know as far as where he was in the packlands. Mars was silent the whole time she was explaining where they were, but this did not mean he was ignoring her, in fact, he probably was listening to her too hard.

She had lead them to the wooded area, where they would maneuver on the horse through the forest and soon they would come upon the edge of a small town. Mars took in the sight of the small town and found it to look a lot more tightly knit than the Court. The Court was all spread out, and this looked more compact. Mars sort of liked it. Mars nodded his head lightly, showing that he was acknowledging that she was talking. The clip-clopping of Vox's hooves echoed in the night, making the arrival of the two pretty loud, making it easy to notice that there was another on hooves in the land, in case there had been no other horses or livestock. That reminded him that he had to go back to the Court to get things if he was accepted here, especially his goddamn black sheep. He loved that stupid sheep for no reason really. He just guessed it was because it was a gift from a pretty lady or something like that. He didn't know the reason he loved that sheep. All he knew was that he was taking that sheep with him. Mars had yet to see any round up pins or stables though so he was unsure of if there was any here. You guys have any stables, or anything to keep livestock contained? Mars asked the girl before she pointed over towards the captain's place. She also let out a long howl to officially announce that they had arrived.

Only a few moments after the girl had called out to the pack, another woman had found her way towards the two mounted beings. Mars helped Orin off of the steed's back before he, too dismounted and stood in front of the woman. He gave a deep bow to the woman and then rose himself up and looked her over once with his icy blue eyes. My name is Mars Russo. It's a pleasure to meet you..m'am.. the man spoke, almost awkwardly for a moment before he looked at Orin for a moment. He saw the smile on her face and then turned back to the other woman. Orin here was telling me of D' Arte. I'm an artist myself, so I figured that she could bring me here and perhaps if I like it enough I could join you guys.. the man spoke to the woman, his voice calm and quiet like it always was, but no shred of fear was in his voice, if anything, his voice sounded pretty confident on that level. I'm mainly a musician, but I can act, and I can sew and cook food.. he felt like he was a puppy in a window, begging for someone to take them home with them. It made him feel weird to advertise what he could do again to a new person. I brought my guitar to show...As well as a dress that I made as a gift for whoever wants it.. the man had told her before he looked at Orin and held out his ivory hand for her to give him his white painted guitar of his.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread