Blessed By A B*tch From A B*st-rd's Seed
[html]
<style>
.orin .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.orin p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.orin b {color:#005d75; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.orin {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... w/orin.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#4a0720; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.orin-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.orin .header {font-size:18px; line-height:10px; font-style:bold; color:#4a0720; text-align:right;}
.orin .inner {margin:10px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... orinbg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
ORIN TAKEKURO

ooc I am sooooo sorry for my delayed reply. Had a few things pile up over the last few days! wc 661

Orin was taken by the melody as Mars began strumming on his white-faced guitar. Her wide grin turned into a contented smile, and the typically vociferous woman was finally silent. She was keeping time with Mars as he plucked at the strings, the evidence of which showed in her tapping foot and the swaying of her tail. Orin had a tenancy to follow the music in some little way every time she heard it, and was showing a slight increase in her ability to follow the beat and keep time – though a musician she would never be. She preferred music when it was played by someone else so she could twist and move to the music... she very much enjoyed dancing. Though this time she did not break out into another number.

Her eyes glanced between the duo-tone Russo man and Cercatori's second in command, and she looked positive and hopeful. It did not take long for Skye to recognize Mars as a man of many talents, though, and voice his acceptance into the pack. At the words, Orin squealed with delight and hopped happily, her hands flying to her mouth and her eyes brightening with glee.

“Oh my god! I knew it, I knew they'd love you here, Mars!” Careful not to crush the guitar, she threw her arms around the man's shoulders in a tight, joyous embrace before turning to Skye and doing the same. “Thank you, Skye! You are a woman with a keen eye for talent.”

Orin continued to grin and nodded proudly when Mars stated his desired rank. Musician. It was a beautiful thing for him to have the freedom to choose the path he would walk, while still being allowed to train in other facets of art as well, and Orin was proud that she had helped make this moment happen for the man. Finding Cercatori D'Arte had been like being high-fived by the hand of fate.

Then, suddenly, Mars asked the question about what show Orin wanted to do, and could she have through her fur she would have. She was quiet for a moment as she shook her head sheepishly. She had told the Russo man about wanting to put on a play months ago, but since then had done little to plan for it. Really she had no idea it was ever going to happen, and then had gotten so wrapped up in settling into her new life that she had not done any more plotting. When she first arrived in Cercatori during it's founding there were not enough Luperci to put on a play production, though she and Shawchert had discussed the possibility of a performance troupe.

“I haven't decided yet,” she muttered, a little timidly. “Honestly, I got a little sidetracked with all of this. But I should start thinking about that now.” Her eyes flicked to Skye. “Hey, maybe that's something we can all do together? And,” she glanced back to Mars, “I'm so happy that you'll be helping with the costumes! Oh, you've got to meet Bangle. He's my neighbor. You might just get a kick out of the things he sells... you two might hit it off, he can probably supply you with some tools and materials.”

Her eyes suddenly widened when Mars mentioned something to Skye about stables. An 'oh yeah' expression crossed her visage for a moment. “I almost forgot about that. I didn't know about any stables,” she said to Skye. “And if not, who is a good carpenter who might help build a fence?” Looking back to Mars she added, “I've done a little carpentry myself with the lighthouse back in the Court, and some repairs on my bookstore here. But I'm not sure I would be too much help... Or maybe I'd be perfect if you want something that looks like a Picasso painting or something!” The tiny woman broke into laughter.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread