Books gathering dust
[html]

lol crow boy wc: 466

Ren glanced out of the corner of her eye and watched Davyn stare at her momentarily, she tried not to laugh when he pretended to look away inconspicuously. Ren perked up her ears at the males question and scratched the back of her neck uncomfortably. “Well, like you night haven’t been to pleasant for me. I guess I’ve just been antsy, restless, so I decided to come out here for a little while and I saw you down here so I figured I could keep you company.” She smiled at him and shook off the chill of the wind. She wondered if perhaps they could continue this in the warmth of his den. She had her small bag of a few snacks that she usually took out with her. After all, no matter how fluffy she was in her winter coat, she still burned food off quickly and that caused her to get chilly fast.

However when Davyn built a fire she was almost speechless the warmth that it provided was lovely but she felt bad about him doing this for her. “You know, we could continue this inside somewhere, perhaps at my cabin or your den and out of the weather.” She gave him a semi sad look, like “I’m sorry for not mentioning it earlier.” She didn’t want him to go out of his way to keep her warm. Though the fire did feel wonderful against the biting wind and the sound of a warm den with snacks and tea sound all too tempting. But Ren wasn’t a wolfess who went around inviting herself into others homes that was rude. Instead she waited for him to make the decision. She did find it interesting that he knew how to make a fire so well. She knew that not many wolves who grew up in real wolf packs didn’t learn the ways of luperci. But then she didn’t know his past.

Ren remembered when she first learned how to make fire herself. She almost toasted her brothers tail and her father had laughed brightly. She chuckled quietly to herself. She was always clumsy and she wondered how on earth she managed to live so long on her own without killing herself. She sighed. Not without great difficulty... she thought to herself. Suddenly a thought popped into her head. A strange thought as well. What if she became ambassador of the pack? It was an all too random thought but she thought that if she became more experienced with the pack then maybe she would be less careless and more cautious with her actions. Plus it would allow her to travel to other packs and meet other wolves and be able to possibly even meet someone she once knew. She seemed pretty gitty about this thought.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread