just like constellations
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arotable b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c5908; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

Cometh the Big Brother

He was a little elusive as of lately, keeping to himself and his thoughts of Clover and Nayru, however, Clover came more prominently to his mind. Perhaps it was the fun they had? He didn't know to tell the truth. Either way, the moment he heard the commotion downstairs, the black youth sat up in his bed. He hadn't messed with his hair in awhile, and in actuality he was trying to grow it out some, making his head look like a shaggy mess right now. He knew what he was doing though, and when it got to where he wanted it, he would then style it as he wanted. He hadn't had much interaction with his little brothers, or sister for that matter, but he knew they would most likely come to the call as well, or so he hoped. He wondered if they knew who he was? Almost out of habit he went to grab his sword, then decided not to and put it under his bed as if that would hide it amply. Coming to his door he opened it, and walked out making sure to shut it behind him. He didn't want the scampers to mess with his room.

He arrived into the living room a little later than his mother and brother, but before he could greet his uncle and brother his ears focused upon his little brother just as his eyes did. He blinked a little then let out a booming laugh after he caught on to what the little knight was talking about. "Little man, I don't think we would eat crickets..er, grasshopers.." Then walked past Lorenzo and looked to his uncle, "It's been awhile! How are you dear uncle?" He asked with a welcoming and warm smile before his eyes looked at the fish feast that his uncle was preparing. "I apologize I didn't have much to offer..I must admit my laziness over the past week." He felt slight shame, but it was a fleeting feeling to him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread