make sure I see white sails, sails
[html]

wc: 3+
SoSuWriMo: 314

The scarred woman's grasp on her shoulder was firm, firm enough for those uncertain fears to bubble back down into the murky depths of China's subconscious. She was, simply, unable to dwell on unpleasantries. Her very nature, the very essence of China, ensured that all dark thoughts - the type that twisted, mangled and burned, or simmered deep and feverish against cold bones - were buried, and all that remained was the sunshine. Perhaps, one day, the burial ground of pessimism would expulge its dirty secrets, and the silvery girl's sweet mentality would be drowned beneath the burst damned waters. But for now, the thoughts of Kaena growing old - The thoughts of mortality, morality, of inconsistency within her happy wonderland - were discarded with ease.

Such acceptance made sleek water well in her eyes. The happy tears fell fast, and were quickly dry, leaving no marks to show that real emotion had been shed. China's brilliant smile continued.

"I had to," The silvery girl said simply, her tan fingers lifting to entwine with the dark charcoal of her grandmother's. One hand rose to rest against her beating heart as blue eyes widened innocently. "I felt it, here," Her pulse quivered, a lively thing beneath her fingers, "And I knew I had to return. So I brought Sage, Omi, and Clover is here too!" Thick lashes fluttered prettily. China was, after all, a tasty portion of flesh - Her blood was spun from the same perfection as Kaena's, made sweeter with the extra coyote added in. "We can be together again!" She whispered gleefully, eyes glazed with the thought of it. Such intense emotion roused a familiar craving within her, and with an elegant flick of her wrist China pulled out two of the fags from her back pocket, offering one instantly to the scarred woman. "Do you have a lighter? This calls for celebration!"

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread