you can't make dirt clean
[html]

Word Count → 285 :: Mreh, no problem! I know Harlowe can be difficult to reply to; he's such a scintillating conversationalist. x_x He is such fun for me, though. D:

The chocolate-tipped youth did not encounter many cats -- he had seen only a few felines in the wilderness, and only at a distance. Immediately upon realizing a wolf was in the vicinity, the cats had run off -- many times, they had been cougars and bobcats. In any case, those cats were much larger and more intimidating in appearance than this small sable thing, and yet those cats had wished only to avoid him. He found this a curiosity, and so he studied the feline with a renewed interest even as the cat responded with nonchalance and the utter coolness conveyable only by one of the feline persuasion. “Never met a cat that wanted to talk to me before,” he remarked. “You like wolves, then,” he inferred, figuring the fact that the feline hadn't yet taken off to be quite a good sign.

“I'm Harlowe,” he said, finding it strange but appropriate to introduce himself to a cat. His earlier distress about his current proximity to Phoenix Valley forgotten, the youth settled down to the ground and made himself quite comfortable. He wrapped his tail around his leg and peered toward the sable-shaded creature, still quite enamored with the idea that he was having a conversation with a cat. It was an oddity, and certainly more interesting than talking to wolves. Element hadn't even said anything truly intriguing yet, and Harlowe found himself wanting to continue the conversation. Such a desire for social contact had never been experienced before by Harlowe, who found the feeling awkward, to say the least. He did not know how to interact properly, and so his desire to do so was shriveled and weakened by his lack of know-how.

<style>
.sie-blanktext3 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.sie-blanktext3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.sie-blanktext3 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.sie-blanktext3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.sie-blanktext3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.sie-blanktext3 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread