Reading Sensation
[html]

WC:305 OOC: I gotta post with her some more XD

In all his squirming of body, the little boy hit her book, making it go flying, she looked with surprise, but didn’t care so mauch as the boy made it out to seem. He seemed to feel really bad that he had knockedthe book out of her hand, and soon was on the floor investigating if the book was alright or not. She watched, quietly admiring the innocence of the puppy. If only she were that innocent, maybe the world would be a better place for her again, but she couldn’t help but give a big smile as he nudged the book her way. She picked it up and put it on the arm of the chair doubtless it would fall again, but a book was nearly indestructible in the most part, though this one really was rather old, and pages were flimsy

Oh you want to pretend we are in the sky? The whole house or just us?

She asked, leaning back so the puppy could jump back up. She was just so happy to be around puppies and family again, she didn’t even think of his accident as something punishable, she doubted if she did, it would have been the stupidest punishment ever.

I think I can imagine, what else is going on? Do we have wings or are we in something else that can fly?

She doubted that the puppy had explored the airplane crash site that had taught her about how humans could fly in huge metal things, it was a scary thought, and she’d never want to go up in one, but she only thought of it because Lorenzo said they were flying and her mind automatically went to the plane rather than the birds, it seemed that the more they changed, the stranger the ideas in their own heads became.

<style type="text/css">
.daisyrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#D9D5D5; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.daisyrain-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.daisyrain p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.daisyrain {margin:0 auto; width:456px; background-color:#3A567C; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... syrain.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FAFAF5; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9BA5B6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread