this house is not a home. [j]
[html]<style type="text/css">
#fia01 { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/fia/tablehead01.jpg') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 260px; padding-bottom: 15px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #fefee2; font-family: "times new roman"; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#fia01 h1 { color: #fff; font-size: 18px; text-align: right; font-weight: bold; margin-right: 15px; }
#fia01 p { margin: 5px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#fia01 .ooc { color: #525243; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px; }
#fia01 .speak { color: #ffad0e; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

1. Character Name: Fiachra Ginevra Gervase.

2. Character Birthdate: 13 October 2009.

3. Luperci: Yes.

4. Species: C. lupus lycaon and C. lupus nubilus.

5. Gender: Female.

6. A secondary form of contact: AIM is britcurtisxo.

7. Currently played characters: None.

8. How you found 'Souls: I've been roleplaying on and off for a long time. Smile Been at Souls briefly before.

Note: I'm sorry this is so short. It's been a while and I'm rusty.

SSWM: 286 words.

Sick of walking. Oh, she was so sick of walking. Her eyes glazed over slightly as she adjusted her bag on her back. When had she slept last? She wasn't sure. The only thing that she was sure of was that she was sore, tired, and really, truly very sick of walking. Never mind that, the silence was killing her. She walked on. She couldn't stop, not after... no, she couldn't think of that. Her jaw tightened and she took a deep breath to soothe herself. The sharpened edges of the cross on her rosary dug into her hand as she squeezed it, trying to keep herself awake. She couldn't sleep. Not yet. She had to keep moving.

Something had changed in the air while she walked. She paused, raising her nose to the sky and sniffing. She was close to a pack, but where? She was in the middle of a forest, and not a very populated one at that. But she could smell them, and she had to trust that. She was still outside of the borders, but not by a whole lot. She hid her belongings behind a tree, stripped off her jeans and shirt, and made the transformation to her wolf form. She wasn't sure if there was a such thing as shifters here, and she didn't want to scare the hell out of anyone.. although, thinking of it, it could be amusing. She also wasn't sure when she had decided to try to make this home, but it felt right. She raised her head to the sky, howling for the attention of someone who lived here, then tucked her tail, lowered her head and waited in silence for someone to come.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread