this house is not a home. [j]
[html]<style type="text/css">
#fia01 { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/fia/tablehead01.jpg') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 260px; padding-bottom: 15px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #fefee2; font-family: "times new roman"; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#fia01 h1 { color: #fff; font-size: 18px; text-align: right; font-weight: bold; margin-right: 15px; }
#fia01 p { margin: 5px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#fia01 .ooc { color: #525243; font-style: italic; }
#fia01 .speak { color: #ffad0e; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

Yayyyy~ SSWM: 179.

Someone was coming. A male, it seemed. She knew better than to look at him. Her curiosity was roused, as she usually analyzed others when she met them, but she knew the sacrifice a glance could make. Fiachra had had this exchange many times, but never from this side of the equation. It was horrifyingly intimidating. What if he was like those who had attacked her? Not on pack lands, surely... unless this pack was very much unlike her birth pack, which it probably was. It didn't feel like her old home. But it felt like her new one. She had to stay. She just knew it.

She kept her eyes averted and listened to his words carefully. He asked a question, and she answered slowly, each word spoken with precision. "I am Fiachra Gervase. I come in search of a home." She let silence fall over them, and focused even more closely at the ground. His voice had made her curious; she wanted to look at him. She would wait until he was ready though. All in time.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread