this house is not a home. [j]
[html]<style type="text/css">
#fia01 { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/fia/tablehead01.jpg') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 260px; padding-bottom: 15px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #fefee2; font-family: "times new roman"; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#fia01 h1 { color: #fff; font-size: 18px; text-align: right; font-weight: bold; margin-right: 15px; }
#fia01 p { margin: 5px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#fia01 .ooc { color: #525243; font-style: italic; }
#fia01 .speak { color: #ffad0e; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

Hiya there. Smile SSWM: 294

She was glad that she was staring at the ground. She had a feeling that if she had looked at the boy, she might have laughed. He sounded so bold now, exerting his dominance over her. She didn't mind. If her presence benefited him, so be it. She listened to him speak and turned her amusement inward, not letting the slightest of it leak. After all, she knew what she might have done, had someone not submitted to her absolutely at the borders of her home. So she kept her eyes away, her tail tucked, her body low and inconspicuous. I am no threat to you, she thought to Itachi. I am no threat to anyone. You like me. You will vouch for me. She visualized her rosary as an overlay to the ground, counting beads slowly to pass the time until her judge would come to determine her worth.

It wasn't long after she caught the scent, stronger on this one, that she heard paws falling, then a voice. It addressed only Itachi, and Fiachra kept quiet. When her input was desired, it would be requested. The voice of this new one showed true dominance, not a delusion of grandeur - this was the alpha, the true leader. She had the same sense of importance that had been carried by her father, Fiyero, who had been their pack's alpha. Fiachra, too, was royalty - a princess long lost to her own lands, too far gone, too far changed to return to them. She wouldn't mind not being royalty here, though. That life was not for her, had not been for her in a while. She simply wanted a comfortable existance, if not one stained by the paranoia and coldness that had tainted her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread