Smoke Signals
Character Birthdate: December 31 2008
Character Gender: female
Character Species: 90% Canis lupus arctos ortus, 5% Canis lupus lycaon ortus, 5% Canis lupus albus ortus
Regular Wolf or Luperci: Luperci (ortus)
Desired Profession Path, if any: Fire Maker
Spirit Animal (if age allows): Aedus (ee-dus), albino cobra
A short history of your character's time in the Tribe:
Ocèane was born in Aniwaya in December 2008 and resided in the pack until July of 2009. She always expressed an interest go explore the outside world, even when she was too young to leave the tribe. She disappeared in July for her own reasons, wanting more excitement from life than what her pack was offering at the time. Well she got it! Shortly before returning to her home pack, Ocèane became entangled in a forgotten human-made trap. She survived thanks to the appearance of her spirit guide Aedus. After this experience, Oce decided it was time to return home.

Secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): None
Currently played characters: None
How did you hear about 'Souls? Through another site, then I just stalked you guys Tongue
If joining OOCly, a link to three examples of RP. If joining ICly, your IC post.

It was as if she had stepped back into reality again, or crossed some strange, unidentifiable barrier that had separated her from home for so long. She was not yet within the borders of her homeland, but from the surroundings she knew she was close. She hadn't felt this excited to see the familiar sights in a long time. She knew every inch of this place, no stone on AniWaya land had been left unturned, literally. Her natural tenancy to explore, to discover, was like a gnawing hunger that she couldn't fight. Sure it could be ignored, for a time, but eventually she would need to go, move, run. She could never stand still for very long. She wondered if eventually it would be her downfall, her last journey was proof enough of that. And anyway, if her tenancy to wander didn't, she was sure her clumsiness was runner up in that category.

"Do you always think so morbidly when returning to your homelands?" a wispy voice questioned, her khaki tipped ears swiveling instinctively toward the noise. The voice belonged to the creature coiled lazily around her arm and across her shoulders; weaving it's slender, scaled body through her waist-length chocolate tendrils of hair.

"Do you have to read my thoughts? I was under the impression that you spirit guides can't do that," she retorted, somewhat annoyed at the spirit for intruding.

"Merely observing your mood my dear," the cobra responded, it's voice holding an accent that Ocèane still couldn't place. "There is still much you must to learn, returning to your home is just the start," his voice had taken on a chiding tone.

Ocèane grinned, she found the weight of the spirit animal on her shoulders comforting. For the months she had wandered it had only been her and Evadne, her mare. Once a wild creature, the horse had since calmed enough for the two of them to bond rather well. She had even taken to riding the horse every once and a while to accustom the mare to it, and to train herself how to ride in the process. But as hard as she tried to make conversation with the beast, her grasp of low speech was very little. Therefore their conversations were often one sided and short lived. But since she had come across Aedus, or, wait... he had come across her, she found herself with a very knowledgeable, yet stern, new companion and she was in no way dismayed with his presence. She actually felt quite proud to have finally found her spirit guide, even if their first meeting included her trapped upside down in a tree.

The unmistakable scent of her homeland borders roused her from her thoughts, making her smile. It was good to be home again, but she suspected she would have to do a bit of explaining for her latest absence. The female wasn't sure if just waltzing back into the pack lands was a good idea, so she decided to be polite and raise her voice in a greeting call, howling for someone to meet her. She hoped that like last time her mother would greet her, how she longed to hear her voice again.

[let me know if i got anything wrong with my interpretation of spirit guides Smile ]
**Edit - I seem to have copied a title, I'll change mine to avoid confusion

Messages In This Thread