Smoke Signals
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 231 OOC: Liliana’s such a party popper hahaha Smile

the whole reunion seemed to make Liliana feel rather awkward, her previous question had of course been answered as they embraced, making her feel like a total idiot, but she made no motion for such a thing. Listening she smiled, so she was his sister? It seemed he was not so happy to see Liliana and that made her all the more guilty but when Oce commented she wanted back into the pack Lilian smiled, widely.

Well it’s nice to see family reunions, I’m sorry that I have intteruppted yours, and I think Dawali would be happy to have you back.

She got off of Grace who’s ears were pinned back, staring at the young male who’d been staring unhappily at Liliana. Liliana did not see this exchange though. She did, however see the boy was not at all happy to see her.

I will let your brother do the real honors though I do apologize if I really have come unwanted.

She said, feeling the need to leave, yet she couldn’t leave Oce without being accepted in any case. She looked over at Claudius. This was one of those circumstances where she was sure that even he could accept someone… well at least his own sister. She wanted to be more on his good side than anything and it seemed that he blamed her for barging in on his reunion.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread