Smoke Signals
[html]

Don't want anyone left out :O (276)

Oceane laughed as she was greeted by a big slobbery kiss from her brother and hugged him back. She hoped moments like these would come more often, without her disappearing and reappearing. She vowed that this time she would spend more time with her family and more time tending to her duties in the pack. It couldn't hurt for her to cut down on her traversing a little bit.

After she had explained herself to the other female she felt a little awkward herself. She didn't want the other pack member to feel like a third wheel. They were all sort of like a big family anyway, even if not through blood."Don't be sorry, Claudius and I have more than enough time to catch up. Don't we brother?" she patted his shoulder gently. She caught the smell of stable animals on Lilian and concluded she must be one of the pack's animal handlers. Oce made a mental note to speak to her again in the future as she would probably have good knowledge of horses and could help her with Evadne if the need arose.

"Your welcome to stay if you would like Lilian, could I ask your profession? I can't help but notice the scent of animals on you."

Not wanting to leave her brother out of the conversation, she waited for Lilian's rely before speaking to him again "Claudius, you seem much more confident since the last time we saw each other, it seems that we have a lot to talk about". She beamed at her brother, truly happy to see him out and about instead of cooped up in his home.

Image credit: Dru!

Lyrics: "Brick by Boring Brick" - Paramore

[/html]

Messages In This Thread